Originally formed in 1940 by our benefactor, Ms. Bertelle Arkell Barbour, Arkell Hall Foundation serves New York’s central Mohawk Valley with a variety of programs and activities. From residential and community facilities for our senior population, to our wide-ranging grant and contribution program, to the new Arkell Museum, Arkell Hall Foundation continues to carry out the mission that Mrs. Barbour described sixty years ago.
Joseph A. Santangelo,
President and C.E.O.